SUKHOTHAIHOTEL

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자잰틀맨 조회 27회 작성일 2022-09-10 06:19:25 댓글 0

본문

The Sukhothai Bangkok Hotel Review. Luxury Resort in Thailand. Club Room Tour Best Hotel in Sathorn

The Sukhothai Bangkok Hotel Review. Luxury Resort in Thailand. Club Room Tour Best Hotel in Sathorn Staycation โรงแรมสุโขทัย

#TheSukhoThaiBangkok #LuxuryHotel #Bangkok

The Sukhothai Bangkok Review
Ultra luxury hotel in Sathorn, Bangkok downtown
Hotel entrance with lot of big trees
Club Room huge area, clean, pool \u0026 garden view, large bed with nice sleep, big desk, separate bathroom, bath tub \u0026 toilet
Welcome Chocolate and fruit delicious
Afternoon tea, local Sukhothai tea, excellent taste and smell
Evening cocktail, like it. lot of snack \u0026 dessert
Breakfast at Club, all you can eat. I like Sukhothai noodles \u0026 Shrimp boiled rice. Fresh orange juice \u0026 latte is excellent taste
Service : Excellent service with all staff, concierge, Reception, Front office, room service, house keeper. We forget precious thing in room after check out, hotel call us immediately.
Large green garden with big trees, lotus pool \u0026 green field in Central Bangkok
Pool still closed but can walk around
Spa still closed
Late check out at 03.00 pm
Summary : Excellent service

Ultra Luxury Hotel ใจกลางสาธร
บรรยากาศร่มรื่นตั้งแต่ทางเข้า พื้นที่กว้างขวาง
ห้องพัก Club Room กว้างใหญ่ สะอาด วิวสระน้ำและสวนกลางเมือง เตียงนอนใหญ่ นุ่ม หลับสบาย โต๊ะทำงานกว้าง ห้องน้ำแยกสัดส่วน ห้องอาบน้ำ อ่างอาบน้ำ และสุขาอัตโนมัติ
ของว่างต้อนรับ Chocolate อร่อยมาก และสาลี่
Afternoon Tea ชาสุโขทัยหอมมาก ชอบมากครับ ขนมอร่อย
Evening Cocktail เครื่องดื่ม Mocktail อร่อย ของว่างอร่อย
อาหารเช้าที่ Club อร่อย ชอบก๋วยเตี๋ยวสุโขทัยและข้าวต้มกุ้งเป็นพิเศษ น้ำส้มและลาเต้อร่อยครับ
พนักงาน บริการยอดเยี่ยมทุกท่าน ตั้งแต่พนักงานรับรถ พนักงานต้อนรับ พนักงานงานเสิร์ฟของว่าง พนักงานห้องอาหารและบาร์ แม่บ้าน และพนักงานรีบโทรมาหาเนื่องจากลืมของมีค่าไว้ในห้องขณะ Check out แล้ว ขอบคุณมากๆครับ
สวนร่มรื่นสวยงาม ต้นไม้ใหญ่ สระบัว สนามหญ้าเขียว หาได้ยากในใจกลางกรุงเทพ
สระว่ายน้ำยังปิดให้บริการ แต่เดินเล่นถ่ายรูปได้
สปายังปิดให้บริการ
โรงแรมให้ late check out 15.00 น. ครับ
สรุปโดยรวม ประทับใจมากๆ ครับ

Lee Claxton : WOW what a great pool area!
AIRPORT _ : AMAZING RESORT WE LIKE IT ALOT .. THNX FOR SHARING ,, CHEERS

THE SUKHOTHAI BANGKOK - ALMOST PERFECT | BANGKOK HOTELS

6 nights - 6 luxury hotels in Bangkok
Tonight we're at THE SUKHOTHAI HOTEL BANGKOK! #1 Hotel in Bangkok and #4 City Hotel in Asia! (CN Traveler)
After a night at the BANYAN TREE HOTEL, with its famous rooftop bar, and before sleeping at THE ATHENEE BANGKOK, we are today in the immediate vicinity of the Banyan Tree, at one of the best hotels in Asia - which looks so completely different from the impressive skyscraper next door, surrounded by water lilies and pavilions, right in the center and yet a little hidden. Come with me for a night with breakfast at the Club Wing of the Sukhothai Hotel Bangkok!

Set far aback from the busy Sathorn Tai Street, this luxurious hotel has less than 10 floors and almost disappears in the surrounding sea of skyscrapers. Peacefulness sets the tone here. A driveway along water lily ponds and pavilions leads us to the entrance. Today we are staying at the brand-new Club Wing - and the first specialty here is that there is no large lobby with a reception. Instead, we're checking in very discreetly and privately at the lounge reception on the upper floor.

Everything is about elegance and relaxation - but in a very nice, private, quiet way. Just to be honest and as I didn't mention it in the video: I had an almost perfect stay here - except for a bathroom incidence that I could overlook elsewhere but found a bit peculiar at a hotel of this name: the first room I was in had strong smell of mold in the shower and some paint came off... I guess it wasn't used in a while - but the staff said that it's been used all the time (strange that I'd be the first to mention it, then, because I'm actually not super picky).
I got another room of the same category (there it was fine - but also there a bit of that strange smell, but absolutely manageable bit).
The rest was just what you call a perfect stay.

#thesukhothaibangkok #besthotelsoftheworld #besthotelbangkok #thesukhothaiclubwing #bangkokhotels
---
credits: youtube audiolibrary
---

Series about Thailand in 2021:

BANGKOK HOTELS - "SIX NIGHTS - SIX HOTELS" (4 episodes)

CONRAD BANGKOK \u0026 MILLENNIUM HILTON BANGKOK

BANYAN TREE HOTEL BANGKOK

SUKHOTHAI HOTEL BANGKOK

THE ATHENEE BANGKOK \u0026 SHERATON GRANDE SUKHUMVIT
tba

PHUKET BEACH REPORT - 22 BEACHES

Part 1: The South

Part 2: Patong and Surrounding Dream Beaches

Part 3: The North

PHUKET FOOD REPORT

PHUKET 2021 – TEMPLES, SHOPPING \u0026 CAFES

ASQ QUARANTINE IN THAILAND – a 3-episodes miniseries

Part 1: Day Zero – Arrival Procedure at Bangkok Airport

Part 2: The first days until the first PCR test (with live test!) and what you need to know and organize before booking your trip

Part 3: Second part of quarantine, some Thai lessons – and what's very important to know when chosing the right quarantine hotel!

John Horton : Thank you for another interesting and excellent review Chris
Dot Chery : That flower shirt is looking good. Great review. Thanks for the honesty in shower smell. Mildew smell lingers too long for my liking.
Mick C : That pool looks long more than 25m ...ideal for lap swimming
Mikael Lyssarides : Just sitting and waiting to hear how much you paid and it didn't come. Quite disappointing.
summer zt : the place of tv is very strange

[방콕호텔투어] 실롬지구 10만원 후반대 태국로컬 고급호텔 '더 수코타이' The Sukhothai Bangkok

채널에 가입하여 혜택을 누려보세요.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsphdI4bNXps2qhwO_J1EvQ/join
Fred : 수코타이는 검증된 럭셔리 호텔이죠. 두말 할 필요없죠. 태국 영상은 트래블콕 주브로TV만 보는데 오래만에 영상 보게 되어 너무 반갑네요.
Ashley Jeon : 와 오랜만에 업로드 너무 좋습니다♥️♥️
꼭 가봐야겠어요 다시 태국 여행갈 생각하니 엄청 신나요 개인적 바램이지만 나중에 태국책을 내시거나 아시아 넓게 여행 다니시면서 리뷰해주셔도 다 따라서 여행하고 싶을 것 같아요!!!
수코타이가 왕조 이름이군요 담에 여행갈때 방문해봐야겠어요 ㅎㅎ
오랜만에 듣는 목소리 너무너무 반갑습니당
SUNNA : 호텔투어 간만이에요 . 이름만 들어왔던 호텔인었는데 소개해주셔서 넘 감사합니다 ☺️
NCCoke : 5월에 다시 돌아오신다니 너무 반가워요
콕님 공백기때 다른 태국 채널도 찾아봤는데 제 입맛엔 콕님만한 채널이 없네요
이들이 : 방콕 호캉스 너무 그리워요ㅠ

#SUKHOTHAIHOTEL

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 10,539건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.dailyby.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz